Imigran Nasal Spray
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|2x 20mg doses||£31.00|
|6x 20mg doses||£70.00|
Prices include prescription and delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Alpha XR Pharmacy.
- a funny or unpleasant taste in the back of the throat
- pressure, tightness or a pain in the throat, chest or other parts of the body
- tingly, unusual sensations (hot or cold) or numbness in different parts of the body
- a change in your liver function (tell your prescribing nurse or doctor if you have a blood test to check your liver function)
- other migraine medicines containing ergotamine, methysergide, triptans/5-HT, or receptor agonists (such as rizatriptan, naratriptan or zolmitriptan)
- SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) or SNRI (serotonin noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors) antidepressant medicines
- MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) antidepressants
- St John’s Wort (herbal antidepressant)
- you are allergic (hypoallergenic) to any of the listed ingredients
- you have a heart problem (like Ischaemic heart disease), chest pains (angina), or have ever had a heart attack
- you have ever had a stroke or a mini-stroke (transient ischaemic attack)
- you have a serious liver disease
- you have high blood pressure
- you are currently taking another form of migraine medication containing ergotamine, methysergide or triptans/5-HT
- you are a heavy smoker
- you have a history of seizures or fits
- you have a liver or kidney disease
- you are taking SSRI antidepressants